Sep. 25, 2021
As a cotton canvas conveyor belt supplier, I’d like to share it with you.
Force body skeleton for cotton canvas (vertical and horizontal are cotton or polyester/cotton), applicable to the general conditions transport and massive, granular and powdered materials into items or in the thermal environment has very excellent performance. Good fatigue resistance performance, use small elongation, suitable for large gradient transport materials.
Distribution situation, luggage transport, bulk transfer stations, cement, coal, foundry industry, grain, quarry, parcel delivery, wood, sand, steel mills.
Washing coal, wood processing, wood handle, and the main conveyor line, tunnel conveyor, primary crushing, secondary crushing line, ship unloader, garbage disposal, and recycling, piled up with conveyor.
Canvas meridional and zonal structures adopt terylene fiber textile, low elongation, good adhesiveness. Under the condition of high-temperature deformation is small, suitable for short-distance, transport volume smaller situations, the conveyor belt is made of cotton conveyor belt upgrade product quality, its tensile body USES the meridional blended zonal, cotton woven performance is better than that of cotton conveyor belt, especially with thinner, lighter, impact-resistant performance is greatly improved. Suitable for conveying material under the condition of short distance, loads of medium.
Cover type and thickness can have many choices
For different applications, Longbridge take-off fabric core conveyors with a variety of rubber cover types and thicknesses are available.
1. In transportation and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean, avoid direct sunlight, rain, and snow immersion, prevent contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent, and other substances that affect the quality of canvas and keep it away from the heating device 1 meter away.
2, storage temperature in the warehouse should be kept between - 15℃ - +40℃, relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. The conveyor belt in storage shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. During the placing period, it shall be turned once a quarter.
4. In order to reduce the impact and wear of materials on the conveyor belt, the feeding direction should be along the running direction of the conveyor belt;
The drop of materials to the conveyor belt should be reduced as far as possible;
The feeding mouth should avoid the roller or roller directly above;
The distance between idlers should be shortened and buffering measures should be taken in the receiving section of the conveyor belt.
In order to prevent scraping and breaking the conveyor belt, the contact part of the material retaining device, scraper cleaning device, and unloading device and the conveyor belt should adopt the appropriate hardness rubber plate, not the adhesive head with cloth layer.
5. The speed of the conveyor belt should not be greater than 5.0m/s, and the low speed should be used as far as possible when transporting large lumpiness and large wear materials and using a fixed plow type unloading device.
Exceeding the specified speed will affect the service life of the conveyor belt.
6. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission drum of the conveyor belt and the cloth layer, the matching of the transmission drum to the drum, and the requirements of the roller groove angle should be reasonably selected according to the design provisions of the conveyor.