Mar. 27, 2019
1. Improve the conveyor belt drop hopper. Improving the nylon conveyor belt drop hopper is one of the effective measures to prevent the early damage of the rubber conveyor belt. Improve the falling hopper of each belt conveyor to increase the capacity of passing the foreign object by 2.5 times. The long and large foreign objects are not easy to get caught between the funnel wall and the conveyor belt during the conveying process, and the foreign matter tearing conveyor belt is reduced. Probability. The guide skirt at the falling hopper makes the gap with the conveyor belt run larger and larger along the running direction of the conveyor belt, solving the problem that the coal block and the stone block are caught between the conveyor belt and the skirt, and eliminating the conveyor belt caused thereby. damage. The hopper with large drop is equipped with a buffer baffle inside to prevent the material from directly impacting the conveyor belt.
2. Add a scraping device at the reversing drum. A scraping device is added at the reversing drum along the conveyor belt to eliminate the problem of material bonding at the reversing drum, and to solve partial damage of the conveyor belt caused by the drum sticking.
3. Improvements in the transition of the conveyor head, tail and intermediate transfer. The transition length and transition mode of the conveyor head, tail and intermediate transfer have a great influence on the service life of the conveyor belt. A reasonable transition design is required, and the wear of the rubber surface of the conveyor belt should be minimized to ensure that there is no folding or intermediate bulging of the conveyor belt, and no material leakage occurs at the blanking point.
4. The pinch roller of the conveyor at the concave transition. Practice has proved that the transverse strength of the steel rope conveyor belt is insufficient. When starting, the pressure belt pulley causes the belt to be partially stressed too much, which leads to tearing the conveyor belt and changing the pressure belt pulley to the pressure belt roller, which can completely solve this problem. .
5. Large arm frame conveyor belt with weight reduction. The initial service life of the coal mine system stacker boom conveyor belt is very short, and the weight design is too heavy, which is an important reason for the excessive tension of the conveyor belt and premature crack aging. On the basis of satisfying the tension of the conveying material of the conveyor belt, after the weight is reduced, the service life of the transported coal is extended from 1.5 million tons to 4.5 million tons. 200,000 tons of mining system stacker and reclaimer boom conveyor belt original design weight is 25t (including weight of drum weight), the original German imported tear-resistant steel belt operation less than 3 million tons of serious stretch scrap, by two After the secondary load shedding reduced the 6t counterweight, the domestic ordinary steel wire belt was used, and the operation amount exceeded 8 million tons.
6. Flow direction adjustment. The flow direction has an important influence on the service life of the conveyor belt. The material flow should be operated in the same direction as the conveyor belt, which can greatly improve the service life of the equipment.
7. Conveyor belt local damage repair technology to extend the service life. (1) Local heat vulcanization; that is, it is often said that the heat transfer of the conveyor belt requires a vulcanizer. (2) Partially cold splashing, the product has German Dipute technology liquid polymer composite repairing material, etc., but it needs to be cured at room temperature for about 10h; (3) Partially cold-bonded, using German Dipert repairing strip (longitudinal crack), cold Adhesive-T2 composite adhesive fills the crack in the longitudinal direction (requires special glue gun). The advantages of these two methods are that there are fewer human and material resources, better wear and reinforcement performance, and shorter recovery time. The disadvantage is that the environment is highly demanded and cannot be restored to the original conveyor surface leveling requirements; ) Conveyor belt spray repair. The technology is to mix several liquid materials through special equipment, spray high pressure on the belt wear surface, and spray a certain thickness of wear layer as needed. The curing time is short, which is suitable for the local wear of the continuous sheet, and the effect is very good. The disadvantage is that special equipment is needed.
8. Reasonable choice of belt type and maintenance. Reasonable choice of type, timely adjustment of the correcting device along the line according to seasonal changes, plus sun protection cover and winter maintenance and other measures can also extend the life of the conveyor belt.
9. Other management issues. Strengthen the management of the roller and the cleaner, and replace it in time. Control the loading start.