Apr. 08, 2020
Performance characteristics of grooved idler:
1. The grooved roller has the characteristics of corrosion resistance: acid and alkali salts are difficult to corrode it.
2. The grooved roller has strong hardness: strong wear resistance.
3. Good sealing: grooved rollers are fully sealed, and plastic labyrinth seals are installed at both ends, and the oil and grease will not leak, which can make the rolling shaft long-term; the grooved rollers operate in a fully sealed state.
4. Grooved roller ceramic surface: an oxide film is formed, the surface is smooth, no materials adhere, and the friction coefficient of contact with the conveyor belt is small, which reduces the driving force of hoisting.
5. Groove rollers have a long service life: groove rollers are 2-5 times longer than steel rollers and can reduce belt wear, the belt does not run, and extends the life of the belt.
6. Low operating costs: grooved idlers can reduce the overall cost of belt conveyors and reduce maintenance man-hours.
Trough rollers are widely used in environments with large open dust and high corrosiveness, such as mines, power plants, steel mills, stone plants, cement plants, coal washing plants, salt plants, alkali plants, fertilizer plants, docks, and other transportation sites Groove idlers are often used.
Buffer rollers are used to reduce the impact of blanks on the conveyor belt at the receiving area of the belt conveyor. They are mainly developed for corrosive environments such as coal washing plants, coking plants, chemical plants, etc. They have their own The toughness is more than 10 times that of ordinary metals, and the life span is five times that of traditional column shoes. It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, flame retardancy, antistatic, and lightweight. It is widely used in mining. The polymer material special for the roller body has similar mechanical properties to bronze, has good wear resistance, and has good self-lubricating properties without hurting the belt. The anti-corrosion performance of the buffer roller is superior. The roller body and seals are made of polymer materials, which are resistant to corrosion. Used in corrosive occasions, the service life can reach more than 5 times of ordinary rollers.
Impact roller supplier china believes that the buffer roller is light in weight and has low rotational inertia. The high-molecular material for rollers is light in weight and the specific gravity is one-seventh of the steel. The roller made of this material has a weight of about one-half that of ordinary rollers. The friction is small.
The buffer roller is installed under the receiving section of the conveyor to reduce the impact of the material on the conveyor belt during the blanking, so as to extend the service life of the conveyor belt. The spacing of the buffer roller is generally 100-600 mm.
In the installation of buffer rollers, the first is to increase the density of the installation; the second is to frequently check and replace damaged rollers in time. It is recommended to install a buffer air locker for the conveyor belt with large blank drop, and replace the buffer roller with a buffer bed. According to the characteristics of the buffer roller, some points to be noted in the purchase are: the radial runout of the roller, the flexibility of the roller, the axial movement, the dustproof performance of the roller, the waterproof performance, the axial load bearing performance The anti-impact performance of rollers.
(1) Buffer roller temperature protection
When the temperature of the belt conveyor's roller and the belt friction exceeds the limit, the detection device installed close to the roller sends out an over-temperature signal. After the receiver receives the signal, after a delay of 3s, it will perform the part of the action and cut off the power supply of the motor. Stop and play the role of temperature protection.
(2) Speed protection of roller group
If the conveyor fails, such as burnt motor, damaged mechanical transmission, broken belt or chain, slipped belt, etc., the magnetic switch in the accident sensor SG installed on the driven part of the conveyor cannot be closed or closed at normal speed At this time, after a certain delay according to the inverse time limit characteristic, the speed protection circuit will function to make the execution part act and cut off the power supply of the motor to avoid the expansion of the accident.
(3) Coal level protection of buffer roller coal bunker
There are two high and low coal level electrodes in the coal bunker. When the coal bunker cannot put coal because of no empty car, the coal level will gradually increase. When the coal level rises to the high-level electrode, the coal level protection action starts from the first belt conveyor, Each conveyor stops in sequence due to coal piled at the end of the machine.