Jan. 04, 2020
Whether it is replacing the belt conveyor belt or reinstalling the belt on a new transmission, the following steps are recommended.
1. Power off the belt conveyor machine, remove the protective cover, and loosen the mounting bolts of the motor. Move the motor to make the belt slack enough to remove the belt without prying. Never pry the conveyor down!
2. Take off the old conveyor belt and check for abnormal wear. Excessive wear can mean problems with the design or maintenance of the transmission.
3. Select a suitable belt conveyor to replace it.
4. To clean the conveyor belt and pulley, it is not advisable to wipe the cloth with a little non-volatile liquid. It is not advisable to soak in the cleaning agent or brush the cleaning belt with the cleaning agent. Scraping of objects is obviously also undesirable. The conveyor belt must be kept dry before installation and use.
5. Check the belt conveyor belt for abnormal wear and linear symmetry. The linear symmetry of the pulleys is essential for the operation of the belt drive.
6. Check the remaining transmission components of the belt conveyor, such as the symmetry of bearings and shaft sleeves, durability and lubrication.
7. Install a new conveyor belt on the belt conveyor pulley. Do not pry or use excessive force.
8. Tighten the center distance of the transmission device of the belt conveyor until the tension measured by the tension meter is appropriate. Turn the drive wheel a few times with your hand and retest the tension.
9. Tighten the mounting bolts of the motor to correct the torque. Since any change in the center distance of the rotating device during operation will cause poor performance of the pattern conveyor belt, it is important to ensure that all rotating device parts are tightened.
10. Although it is no longer necessary to adjust the tension of the belt conveyor, we still recommend starting the device and observing the performance of the conveyor belt to see if there is abnormal vibration and listen for abnormal noise. It is best to turn off the machine and check the condition of the bearings and motors; if it feels too hot, it may be that the conveyor belt is too tight, the bearings are asymmetric, or the lubrication is poor.
Flame Retardant Conveyor Belt
Cause Analysis of Conveyor Belt Slip
1. The initial tension is too small. The tension of the conveyor belt leaving the drum is not enough to cause the conveyor belt to slip. This situation generally occurs at startup, and the solution is to adjust the tensioning device and increase the initial tension.
2. The friction between the transmission roller and the conveyor belt is not enough to cause slippage. The reason for this is most likely that there is water on the conveyor belt or the environment is humid. The solution is to add some rosin powder to the roller. But be careful not to throw it in by hand, and use a blower to blow in to avoid personal accidents.
3. The tail roller bearing is not damaged or the upper and lower supporting rollers (supporting the conveyor belt and material weight) are not damaged too much. The reason for the damage is that the tail of the aircraft floats too much, and the damaged or non-rotating parts are not inspected and replaced in time, which increases the resistance and causes slippage.
4, too fast start can also form slip. You can start slowly. If a squirrel cage motor is used, it can be jogged twice and then started, which can effectively overcome the slip phenomenon.
5. The load of the flame retardant conveyor belt is too large, and the motor capacity will slip. At this time, the slippery side has a protective effect on the motor. Otherwise, the motor will be burned for a long time. But it is a slip accident for operation. To overcome the slippage of the conveyor belt, to find the cause of slippage, we can take effective measures.